And so once again Magento hits London for the annual Magento Live event, this time in the summer, just barely a couple of months after Imagine. I was talking to one guy and eventually we figured out that it was 3 years back in 2011 when the first Live event happened, with a view of Big Ben from a slightly different but similarly awesome viewpoint.
Residential Commercial Selector
• Give customers the option to select a residential or commercial destination
• More accurate shipping quotes
• Edit destination type during account registration/editing
• Edit destination type in the Magento admin panel
• Supports editing the destination type as part of the one page checkout process
• Supports editing the destination type as part of multi-address checkout
• Not compatible with custom checkout extensions
Play with a live demonstration of Residential Selector.
See Wiki based documentation & examples.
This extension enables you to ask customers to select whether their destination is a residential or commercial address. With this information FedEx and/or UPS can return more accurate shipping rates to your store.
Are you looking to validate the customers address as well as lookup the address type? Look no further than our Address Validation extension. This will validate the address with FedEx, USPS or UPS and also automatically determine the address type.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact us.