And so once again Magento hits London for the annual Magento Live event, this time in the summer, just barely a couple of months after Imagine. I was talking to one guy and eventually we figured out that it was 3 years back in 2011 when the first Live event happened, with a view of Big Ben from a slightly different but similarly awesome viewpoint.
• Assign flat shipping rates for each of your products in the product listing
• Total item shipping rates together when different items are in the cart or charge the higher of the shipping rates
• Add a flat or percentage surcharge when more than one of a certain product is in the cart
• Set a maximum shipping charge
• Set a default shipping cost – only enter unique prices for specific products and the rest will ship at the default rate
• Supports all product types, including configurable products and bundle products
Play with a live demonstration of Product Rate.
The Product Rate extension gives you the ability to set your shipping rates on a product-by-product basis in Magento. Enter shipping rates for each of your products in the admin panel and Product Rate will calculate the total shipping charge when your customers go to checkout.
This extension also gives you control of how shipping is calculated on multiple items. For example, you can add a flat or percentage surcharge on the shipping fee when there is more than one of the same product in the cart.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact us.