Everyone is getting ready for the holidays and, with a record year expected in eCommerce, it's especially important that you have the information you need to prepare your team and customers for the season. To help, we've summarized the last ship-by dates for the most popular US carriers and services.
• The most popular multiple table rates extension for Magento
• Display multiple delivery methods (e.g. Ground or Express) for different locations
• Customize shipping rates based on destination
• Customize shipping rates based on cart weight, subtotal or quantity
• Pattern-based zipcode filtering to determine shipping charges
• Supports zipcode numerical ranges (e.g. 5000-6000)
• Proven success across the world – used widely in the UK, Europe, the USA and Australia
• Excellent documentation, including walkthrough examples
Play with a live demonstration of Matrix Rates.
See Wiki based documentation & examples.
Setup DemonstrationSetup demonstration video from Creare Group, a leading UK web design and SEO agency.
- Excellent Module Review by Joseph
- Love This Module Review by mike
- Love This Module Review by Mike
- Great extension Review by Llian
- good extension Review by kapil
- Thnks for making it.. its just want i wanted to have (Posted on 7/26/10)
The MatrixRate shipping extension is the original Magento solution that enables you to offer multiple shipping options to customers based on their locations. With MatrixRate you can define different shipping rates according to destination, shipping method and the weight, price or quantity of an item.
Since its release in 2008 MatrixRate has become the most downloaded shipping extension on Magento Connect.
Please note: for commercial sites we strongly recommend you purchase the Premium MatrixRate extension. This gives you extra functionality, as well as access to our support team should you experience any problems.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact us.