Magento Imagine took place last week, April 8th – 10th at the M Resort hotel in Las Vegas. WebShopApps were in attendance and as we have come to expect from Magento, we were not disappointed.
Handling Fees Matrix
• Create custom handling fees with table-based filtering in Magento
• Customize handling fees based on any combination of shipping method, destination, product, cart subtotal, quantity and weight rules
• Apply handling fees per order, item or product group
• Apply handling fees as a percentage of cart subtotal, product group value or shipping rate
• Option to configure to discount your shipping charges
• Create ‘shipping groups’ to define handling fees for different product types
• Simple integration with live rates from FedEx, UPS and USPS
• Seamless customer experience – handling fees are merged with your standard shipping rates
• Manage using a CSV file for fast creation and modification of rules
Play with a live demonstration of Handling Fees Matrix.
- Nice product with excellent support Review by Todd Lehman
I had a minor hiccup getting the Handling Fees Matrix module setup correctly.
I emailed Karen and she was really nice about guiding me through getting the setup correct. I was up and working in just minutes. My client was putting a lot of pressure on me to provide custom handling fees by product in Magento, and thanks to Handling Fees Matrix module and Karen's help, I now look like a champ to my client.
I would definitely recommend to Magento developers or end-users! (Posted on 9/24/09)
You can also create ‘shipping groups’ to categorize your products and define handling fees. For example, you could assign one handling fee for books, another for CDs and yet another for DVDs.
The extension merges handling fees with your standard shipping rates, so the surcharge remains invisible to your customers.
Handling Fees Matrix is compatible with live rates from FedEx, UPS and USPS – making it particularly suited to the US market.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact us.