Everyone is getting ready for the holidays and, with a record year expected in eCommerce, it's especially important that you have the information you need to prepare your team and customers for the season. To help, we've summarized the last ship-by dates for the most popular US carriers and services.
• Assign flat shipping rates for each of your products in the product listing
• Total item shipping rates together when different items are in the cart or charge the higher of the shipping rates
• Add a flat or percentage surcharge when more than one of a certain product is in the cart
• Set a maximum shipping charge
• Set a default shipping cost â€“ only enter unique prices for specific products and the rest will ship at the default rate
• Supports all product types, including configurable products and bundle products
Play with a live demonstration of Product Rate.
Full documentation is available on our Product Rate Knowledge Base
The Product Rate extension gives you the ability to set your shipping rates on a product-by-product basis in Magento. Enter shipping rates for each of your products in the admin panel and Product Rate will calculate the total shipping charge when your customers go to checkout.
This extension also gives you control of how shipping is calculated on multiple items. For example, you can add a flat or percentage surcharge on the shipping fee when there is more than one of the same product in the cart.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact us.