USPS have released details of their forthcoming API update due on 28th July 2013.
If you don’t update your Magento installation you will stop receiving USPS rates for most services other than Standard Post, Media Mail and Library Mail.
• Supports multi-origins – have a warehouse in NY and another in CA, and calculate shipping from each to the destination
• Specify shipping carriers on a per warehouse basis
• Specify the location and email contact for each warehouse
• Supports different shipping carrier logins per warehouse
• Option to allow customer to select shipping methods on a per warehouse basis
• Option to display simple merged shipping rates to the customer
• Option to send fulfilment emails to each warehouse when orders are created
• Option to ship orders on a per warehouse basis
Play with a live demonstration of Dropship.
Our Dropship extension makes shipping products from multiple locations simple. Using Dropship you can create warehouses in Magento and assign each of your products to the warehouse it ships from in the product listing. This means if your warehouses changes in the future, you only need to update the information once in the warehouse listing, not for each product.
You can configure the extension to automatically email each warehouse with order details to reduce your workload. And it works well with many of our other extensions to create a superior shipping solution.
With Dropship you have the option to allow your customers to select shipping rates on a per warehouse basis at checkout. Or you can combine shipping from the individual warehouses to create a single set of shipping rates and simplify the checkout process.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact us.