And so once again Magento hits London for the annual Magento Live event, this time in the summer, just barely a couple of months after Imagine. I was talking to one guy and eventually we figured out that it was 3 years back in 2011 when the first Live event happened, with a view of Big Ben from a slightly different but similarly awesome viewpoint.
Order Export Premium Edition
• Export full order information in CSV format
• Pre-formatted exports for Sage 50 accounting software
• In-built connectivity with Highrise to update your CRM contacts and order history
• Option to export CSV file in verbose (one row per order item) or summary (one row per order) format
• Ability to export custom order attributes in verbose CSV format
• Create EU VAT-registered sales reports
Watch an introductory screencast covering some of the features of Order Export Premium.
Play with a live demonstration of Order Export Premium.
See Wiki based documentation & examples.
- This extension does what it says it does Review by Hudson
Blue Jalappeno Order Export Premium Edition is a more powerful version of Blue Jalappeno Order Export Community Edition extension.
The Premium Edition gives you the option to export CSV files in either verbose (one row per order item) or summary (one row per order) format. You can also export custom order attributes in the verbose format and create EU VAT-registered sales reports.
On top of this, you have the Community Edition capability to export order details in one of three pre-formatted export types:
• Standard CSV file: each order is represented by a single CSV row with full customer details, including address, contact information, payment method, shipping method, item details.
• Sage 50: sync a pre-formatted order export with your Sage 50 accounting software.
• Highrise: export direct to Highrise to update your CRM contacts and order history.
Order Export Premium Edition comes with our complimentary bronze support package and is highly recommended for commercial users.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact us.