Karen follows up on her presentation at Meet Magento New York 2014 with her thoughts on the Magento Ecosystem, where we are today, and where we need to go as a Community. In summary, "let’s be professional and stand strong as a unified group with one common goal, to serve the merchants success. Because in their success we too will have success."
• Ship entire orders (default)
• Ship partial orders – specify which items have been shipped by SKU and quantity
• Include shipment tracking numbers and carrier information
• Create a template CSV file from the Magento order screen – simply add your shipment information and import
• Optional automated import from CSV with CRON – configure the import location, time and frequency
• Configure to email the customer shipment confirmation
Full documentation is available on our Import Shipments Knowledge Base.
Our Import Shipments extension is a valuable order-processing tool for Magento. With Import Shipments you can enter details of full and partial orders you’ve shipped, including carrier and tracking information, in a CSV file. The extension imports the information and updates your Magento orders accordingly.
We’ve included a template feature to generate the CSV file from your Magento order screen. All you have to do is add the relevant shipment details, and then import.
Powerful automation options make Import Shipments ideal for customers who process medium to high volumes of orders in their stores. You can configure the extension to automatically import shipment information at specific times and send shipping confirmation emails to your customers – saving you even more time.
Use Import Shipments with our Shipping Tracker extension to include tracking links in your shipment emails.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact us.