Magento Imagine took place last week, April 8th – 10th at the M Resort hotel in Las Vegas. WebShopApps were in attendance and as we have come to expect from Magento, we were not disappointed.
One Step Checkout
• Checkout on a single page above the fold
• Easy installation
• Full support for registration
• Disable fields such as fax, company, telephone, region, city, zip
• Allow customer to enter a coupon code directly on the checkout page
• Set a default shipping and payment method
• Enable checkbox for newsletter subscription and terms and conditions
• Allow customer to enter a comment for the order
• Easily modify CSS/ layout with regular Magento templates and CSS file
• Change checkout title and description from admin interface
• PSD of all graphical element for easy customization to your language
• Auto-update prices and totals when choosing shipping/payment method
• Auto-update available payment methods when user chooses shipping method
• Allow gift messages for the order
• Possibility to hide shipping method section if only one is available
OneStepCheckout simplifies the checkout process of your Magento store!
One Step Checkout reduces the six standard Magento checkout steps to one. By simplifying the checkout process you give customers less opportunity to abandon without completing their orders. Improving the checkout is the single most effective change you can make to increase your conversion rate.
With One Step Checkout the customer fills in their address and chooses delivery and payment methods on a single page. When the customer selects their delivery and payment methods One Step Checkout adjusts the price and totals via AJAX for an elegant transition.
More than 8,000 merchants across the world use One Step Checkout to cut abandonment in their store. One Step Checkout provide full support to help you install the extension and get it running in your store.
OneStepCheckout Enterprise license
* Free installation
* Supports all Magento versions (Enterprise and Professional included)
* Valid for unlimited domains within one company* (Important: see note below for clarification)
* Our Enterprise license only allows for use on multiple domains within one Company (one legal entity). The company who orders can not share the Enterprise license with other companies, partners, split-share revenue agreements, etc. The Enterprise licensee is the only company that can request serials, and must own the domains/shops for the serial keys that they are requesting.
Magento/ecommerce agencies, freelancers, etc can of course not use one Enterprise license to all their clients. Every client must have an individual license (Standard, Professional or Enterprise).