Magento Imagine took place last week, April 8th – 10th at the M Resort hotel in Las Vegas. WebShopApps were in attendance and as we have come to expect from Magento, we were not disappointed.
• Create group deals for your store – choose the product, price and minimum number of participants
• Customize deals by adding name, image, description and store view
• Four types of deal: upcoming, featured, active and closed
• Automatic email notifications to customers when deal succeeds, fails and expires
• Auto-generate coupons
• Schedule deals to run automatically
• Set coupon expiry date
• Define quantity of coupons generated for each deal
• Set a maximum number of purchases
• Optional deal auto-closure when required number of customers signs up
• Upload deals via CMS
• Change coupon status manually
• Printable coupons
• Main product types supported (except bundled and group products and gift cards)
• Support for multiple stores
Aheadworks’ Group Deals extension gives you the power to draw huge numbers of customers to your Magento store with Groupon-style offers. With Group Deals you can offer unbeatable prices on products with the condition that a minimum number of people sign up to buy. If too few customers sign up, the deal is cancelled – minimising your risk.
Simply choose the product, price, minimum number of participants and deal type and you're ready to launch your promotion. Once you've confirmed the details of the deal, you can choose to add your own image, description and store view, customizing the promotion for your business.
Group Deals also has powerful auto features, including options to email customers when a deal succeeds, fails and expires, to schedule deals in advance and to close a deal as soon as the required number of customers has signed up.