Let me preface this by saying, I am by no means an expert in Sage 50 Accounts. However, we’ve had a few enquiries on how to use our Sage preformated export from Order Export. It is pretty straightforward to take the transaction details from this csv and upload directly to Sage 50 Accounts.
- In Sage 50 Accounts, go to File -> Import to open the Import Wizard
- We recommend you backup your data before proceeding
- Select Audit Trail Transactions from the list and click Next
- Select csv format, choose your csv file from the Browse popup window and ensure there is no tick next to First row contains heading checkbox and click Next
- Map the columns in your csv file to the correct Sage Field (you can save this mapping for next time) and click Next
- Review the import and then click Finish